May 20, 2012

Happy Half Way!

I'm half way through this pregnancy!  Yay!

I've been on a blogging strike waiting for a friend to update hers first...  You know who you are...
But I don't want to forget these pregnant times.  So here's an update on the first half.

Month 0-1 I felt fine.

Month 1-4 I felt awful.  Nauseated, depressed, utterly exhausted, unmotivated, you name it.  One of these months I was supposed to gain one pound, I gained seven because all I could do was sit around and eat butter cookies and cheesecake (if I wasn't napping.)  Blah.  Todd cooked a lot of meals and cleaned up the house for me during those gloomy days (THANKS! PLEASE KEEP IT UP :)

Month 4-present I feel great!!  I woke up about 6 weeks ago and felt like weeding the garden!!  It was a miracle!  Since that day I have remodeled my bedroom, de-cluttered the house, held a garage sale, planned a vacation, picked up road biking, completed a 40 mile bike race, and even cooked a lot of dinners.  Thank goodness for the second trimester, I don't know if I'd have another kid if it were miserable the entire time.  This last month I was expecting to gain 4 pounds, and I actually lost one- because I'm finally exercising and eating fruits and veggies again. I have gained about 12 pounds so far.

That about sums it up!  Here are photos I've taken along the way.

2 comments:

Our Story said...

Ha! I was thinking to myself this very day....wow she is really sticking to that no blogging thing...but glad to see that you broke down and decided to blog. You are one cute pregnant lady! Glad you are feeling better and still able to do all the exercise that you were doing before!

Richins Family said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see u