Dec 6, 2008

I'm a Blogger

Well Todd has wanted to blog for a few months because he likes the idea of an accessible online journal accompanied by pictures. So I'm making him this site for Christmas so nobody tell :)

We just competed in the Front Climbing Gym's "Festivus Bouldering Comp" and had a great time. We brought home lots of prizes, including t-shirts, pants, quick draws, $100 cash and a chalk bag. Todd would be embarrassed to say, but he took 4th in men's open! He's so strong!

Todd just left for band practice- he joined a jazz trio and they practice about once a week. They'll be performing live shows soon enough.

I'll probablly spend the night watching a movie while running on the treadmill, and then eating a dinner of ice cream and vegetables. Call me crazy, but I think it's the best way to spend an evening alone.

1 comments:

Bethany Wiggins said...

Love your blog. thanks 4 sharing.