Dec 19, 2010

Merry Christmas

My new camera has a filming function, and this week I decided to try it out. Our friends Meredeth and Jake have this darling video of themselves and their daughter walking around and smiling with Christmas music in the background- like a movie-Hallmark card. And since Todd and I don't have kids yet, I wanted to copy their cute idea and use the cat instead.



We're off to Patagonia next Friday! I'm so excited, and I plan to take about a million photos :)
Happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I hope that was supposed to be funny, because I chuckled all the way through it! =) Merry Christmas you guys!!

Em said...

We enjoyed the video! (especially the slow motion jumping)

Brittany said...

Yes it was supposed to be funny- glad you liked it!
I was afraid to post it on FB because I might offend the people I copied (thiers was very serious:)
Merry Christmas!!