Dec 7, 2010

Yosemite

We went to Yosemite again in October. Becca and I left the boys after a couple days and did some kayaking on Lake Tahoe. What a trip! We already have plans to return to Yosemite next Spring so Todd can tackle some more big wall projects.

Photobucket

Here's Todd hanging a ladder.
Photobucket

Mark just hanging out
Photobucket

Todd eating some lunch (never mind that he's on a tiny ledge hundreds of feet above the ground!)
Photobucket

While Todd and Mark tackled big walls, Becca and I hiked Yosemite Falls and swam in the pooles that have been carved out by falling water.
Photobucket

Todd's two loves: me and his climbing equipment. ha ha
Photobucket

El Capitan- most beautiful and amazing cliff in Yosemite and the world for all I know.
Photobucket

Here's the semi-wildlife of Yosemite:
Photobucket

Kayaking at Tahoe
Photobucket

And I just love this picture:
Photobucket