Mar 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

It's our FIVE year anniversary! 

I kidnapped Todd and took him to Zions National Park, where our love story began :)  Here is the short version:
Once upon a time my good friend Todd invited me to go canyoneering in Zions with him.  So we rented wet suits and hiked/rappelled/swam through a slot canyon in Zions.  It was FREEZING but so cool!  And we were cold and so tired... but stayed up all night talking anyway.  We slept on his bouldering pad under the stars.  And the rest is history. :)

Photobucket

We hiked to the top of Angel's Landing- a gorgeous cliff that Todd had climbed up (and spent the night on a porta-ledge on!!) back when we were in high school.
Photobucket

Here's a climb Todd was scoping out last Fall that he'll probably do before too long.  Can you see the climbers?
Photobucket

And a star photo:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brett said...

I didn't know you guys met in Zion. Happy Anniversary. Shelby and I are going to be coming to Utah the first week of May. We'll be blessing Elinore on May 1 (I think), I'll send an invite. We need to go climbing while I'm there.

Brittany said...

We actually met in kindergarten (I think but can't remember!) It took 18 years and a trip to Zion before we became "romantic" friends. :)

Brittany said...

Oh, and we'd love to climb with you and see you guys! :)