Mar 27, 2011

Portland

I road tripped with my friend Becca to Sun Valley, Idaho, and then to Portland, Oregon. What a fun trip! We snow-shoed and looked (unsuccessfully) for hot springs, accidentally backed into a very hard snow bank, listened to radiolab, laughed a ton, and ate a lot of junk food. When we made it to Portland we stayed with my old college friend Eike and her hubby Reid. They are so accomodating and the best people to visit ever!! We had so much fun in Portland, it was really hard to leave and return to work on Wednesday. Here are some photos from the trip:

Sun Valley snow:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Portland Japanese Gardens:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Portland Art Museum showing Andy Warhol art:
Photobucket

And the girls:
Photobucket

1 comments:

Our Story said...

How fun, and you and Eike look as beautiful as I remember! I wish I would have been able to be a part of that!