Sep 12, 2012

Baby Showers

There is nothing like being thrown baby showers to make someone feel loved. :)
Here are a few shower photos, more to come within the month...
(Can I kick myself online for not getting a photo of me with my best friends who actually threw me the shower??!!  Or a photo of me with my family members who were there??!!
What was I thinking... I was probably thinking about the cupcakes...)
Can you blame me for being distracted?!
My Hammond support crew.  I just love these girls!
And these ones too :)
Old friends!
My cute mom :)
"Ooohing" and "aaahhing" all the darling baby stuff: 
Thank you Adrianne, Brooke, Becca, and Carlee!!  You are the best!
My neighbors threw me a shower too, and made the coolest fruit basket I've ever seen!
I lost the other photos from the shower :(  but it was great. 
I have the best neighbors!!!

I also had a shower thrown by my co-workers at Leatherby's. 
(Best place to be for a pregnant lady.)
Among other things they chipped in and got me what I really need- a massage, ha ha! 
Thank you everyone!!

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

love you and can't wait to meet your little princess :)

Bethany Wiggins said...

What an exquisite shower!