Oct 8, 2012

Still Pregnant...

I am four days overdue to have this baby and not surprised at all.  Most of my sisters and my mom have delivered their first baby late so I've been preparing myself for this all along.

I've been working full time up till last Friday, and nearly killing myself doing so with long hours and crazy schedules. So at my doctor's recommendation I've started my maternity leave early.  I didn't go in to work today!  This is so unlike me that I hardly know what to do with myself.  With few exceptions, I have spent the last 15 years employed full time (or worked part time and been in school full time.)  I think I'll really enjoy taking the time off!

Back to baby business, I had a talented photographer (and a good friend of mine) take some maternity pictures of me and Todd, and I love how they turned out.  Check out her other stuff at:

www.catchamomentphotography.blogspot.com

Here are my favorite photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

love love love all of them! especially the last one! sooo pretty britt! can't wait to meet her!

Nanette said...

Brittany, you are gorgeous! I know exactly how you feel. Lily was 10 days late, and I finally had to be induced. Each of those 10 days was agonizing! I hope you've had your baby by now! :)