Mar 5, 2013

Thiry One Things

My sister convinced me to make a list f 31 things to do before I turn 31.  I've been trying to come up with unique and interesting things that I can look back on some day and say, "Aaahhh, I remember those 31 things.  What a great idea that was."
So far I've come up with these:

1. Take swim lessons
2. Learn to ski
3. Ski back country (I've always been afraid of this!)
4. Hike Lone Peak
5. Hike Twin Peaks
6. Do a duathalon
7. Take a cooking class
8. Buy my dream home
9. Fix up my dream home because I'll probably have to buy a less expensive scummy house and make it my own
10. Visit my sister in Vernal every couple months
11. Take Avery to the beach
12. Take Avery desert camping

This is about as far as I have come.  Any suggestions??

1 comments:

Richins Family said...

Ummm how about "hang out with carlee at least once a month" :) I miss you