May 7, 2013

All Clear!

Avery's second MRI came back normal.  I felt like I lost 20 pounds just hearing those words.
My heart really goes out to all moms out there who aren't so fortunate. :(   :(   :(   I didn't realize that the hard part of being a parent would be like this.
I still get nervous when I see her eyes blink asymmetrically. But it is not a brain tumor like they feared.

This MRI was much better.  We asked for sedation BEFORE they started the IV so they squirted some versed in her nose and waited for her to get all loopy and then tried for the IV.  They got one in her ankle on the 3rd try and she hardly seemed to mind.

My poor baby.  What a relief.

 photo 20130429_080418_zps7439bc57.jpg

1 comments:

Bethany Wiggins said...

So hard. :( Cora had a kidney infection a few weeks ago and it made her lethargic and non-responsive. It was so scary! Being a mom is hard.