Jan 1, 2014

Hapy 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! For Christmas, Santa brought Avery a toilet (she tells us when she's got to go) but she takes the squishy toilet seat off and chews on it. Needless to say she hasn't figured it out yet, lol.
 To celebrate the New Year, we went down town where Todd's band, The Statuettes, played at the Salt Lake Eve. They were on the news, it was really cool! (Literally cool, it was 35 degrees!) Here are a few recent photos:

Playing in the snow together is comprised of 20 minutes of putting on snow clothes, and 3 minutes of Avery swinging her hand back and forth in the snow, then she's ready to go back inside.
  photo IMG_2291_zpsd6a76846.jpg 

My big girl:
   photo IMG_2793_zpsb01a36cb.jpg 

Christmas Morning
   photo IMG_2808_zps79a341d9.jpg 

To Daddy love Funion (her nickname)
   photo IMG_2812_zpsf781337d.jpg 

   photo IMG_2817_zps6fbaec65.jpg 

  photo IMG_2887_zpscc42bd19.jpg 

   photo IMG_2943_zps8d84b13c.jpg 

  I usually make resolutions that I forget somewhere around May.  Here they are this year:
1. Be more adventurous with food.  I already ate a portobello mushroom!
2. Go one week gluten free, followed by 11 weeks crap-free.  That's right, I'm giving up crap for 3 months.
3. Don't talk with my mouth full.  This one is especially hard for me because I'm such a people pleaser.  The instant someone asks me something I feel the urgent need to respond right away so they know I'm not ignoring them.  I guess I'll hold up a finger or something, (not the middle one lol) then swallow, then answer.
4. Don't worry about pleasing other people so much.  This one is my favorite! :)

0 comments: