Jul 17, 2015

Adorable Avery


Here are a ton of photos from the last few months of Avery.  She is adorable!

Best buddy Ruby

We did a lot of this while I was pregnant. A lot.

Her special blanket from Grandma Pinnell

Best buddy/cousin Tommy

Lots of Pinnell cousins had a sleepover and campfire

For Easter we got to hold real Easter Chicks!

Storing stuffed animals

Blow up trampoline/ TV watching throne

"Mom, mom!!  Mustache!!" lol


She loves to "help" me with everything I do

Best craziest buddy Zander

A picture of Grandma with "crusty hair" lol

More pregnant napping


Loves jumping on Grandma

Can you spot her?

Look at that cute belly!



She gave me a five star mud pedicure with a mushy apple massage!  lol

Can you tell how exhausted I was this pregnancy?!

Nay testing out Lydia's carseat

Paints her own nails (this is not blood)

Arrrrr!

I love this photo, she loves the swing!



Our last girl's night- the night before I had Lydia.  Pedicures!

Giving Lydia some big sister love <3 comment-3--="">

Happy 4th of July, we almost made it to Cecret Lake!


Paint night

0 comments: