Oct 25, 2015

Not Much

We haven't been up to much lately, just living the good life enjoying our little girls.  Avery is spunky and strong willed and independent.  Lydia is sweet and content and self sufficient.  I have such a deep wonderful love for them both!!  It still surprises me how incredibly strong my love for someone else can be.  They are the most important things in mine and Todd's life!
Enough cheeziness and now for the endless adorable photos.

IMG_2064
Everyone loves Daddy.
IMG_2071
Even Nay!
IMG_2667
IMG_2654
Lydie loving on Grandma Pinnell

IMG_2594
I have photos of myself as a baby that look so similar to this one of Lydia!  One day I'll find them and post them.  Maybe.

IMG_2592
IMG_2589
IMG_2556
She loves her version of Nay-corn :)

IMG_2327
This was my outfit when I was a few months old.
IMG_2310
Such a happy girl, nearly all the time too!

IMG_2252
These are the moments I savor.  Aaah the bliss...

IMG_2710
Avery has become quite the swimmer.  Parents at pools always ask me, "How do you get her to do that?!"  She's pretty fearless.  See that fearless face? lol

IMG_2703
Some of our favorite times are spent playing with Tommy.  He's so cute and Avery just loves him.

IMG_2698
Painting salt dough ornaments

IMG_2678
Sister love!

IMG_2562
IMG_2554
The cat is still around.  That's about all I have to say about her.

IMG_2173
I told Avery she could put her feet in Lydia's tub.  And here's what I got.

IMG_2095
Morning snuggles.  I just love them (and wish Todd didn't have to work so he could join us more often.)

IMG_2090
Loving on Grandma Hammond

IMG_2077
The last day of Summer Avery finally realized that splash pads are fun.

IMG_2074
This girl is a puzzler

IMG_2058
She loooooves goofing off and making people laugh.  Her "siwwy face!"
IMG_1998
IMG_1993
Adorable booties from Aunt Sue
IMG_1413
Arrrrr! 

0 comments: