Oct 17, 2016

Timp

I hiked Timpanogos a few weeks ago with Megan and Ellen.  I've done it before, but it's such an epic hike that I felt it deserved it's own blog post!

It took us ten hours.  We took a lot of breaks, but still... Ten hours is a long time to be hiking!
I was pretty sore for a few days after, but I wanted to go up again! Too bad the SNOW hit already and squelched my re-hike plans.

IMG_5599
 
IMG_5622 (Edited)
Megan basking in the sunlight and Ellen, well, I'm not sure what is going on here
IMG_5628 (Edited)
IMG_5636
Megan trying to duck under my pic lol
IMG_1958
Almost at the top, yay!
IMG_1937
 
FullSizeRender(1)
I tried to photobomb the pic of Megan.  he he
IMG_1951
Ellen had a panic attack at the saddle.  Apparently she's deathly afraid of heights!  Though we mocked her in the photo we were really proud of her for coming as far as she did.
FullSizeRender 9
On top.  It was FREEZING!
IMG_5659
 
IMG_5669
  
IMG_5673
 
IMG_9837
Made a friend on the way down.

0 comments: