Nov 10, 2009

Employment news

I got a job! A real "career" type of job at the Utah Heart Center in SLC, Utah (see image.) I've had one full day there and so far it seems like a good fit for me.
Todd and I are going to buy a house. I'll be looking at a few this weekend- we're trying to live close to trax in Sandy because that's the mid-point between our jobs.





















We bought a trad rack for traditional climbing. Todd is so excited! We completed the rack but Todd had hurt his finger and couldn't climb. :( Instead he would pull out all the new gear and sit in front of it staring at it all evening. LOL! I guess he was mentally climbing in preparation for the real thing.
Here's some of the new gear:

4 comments:

Em said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. Ours is http://erhammond.blogspot.com/ Congrats on your job!

Tricia said...

I'm glad you emailed all of us. It's been fun reading all of your posts. I want that photo of the daisy!!! (my favorite flower). And congrats on your new job! That sounds great- sorry you couldn't get that break from Utah, though. :( You'll just have to keep traveling, right?

Bethany Wiggins said...

I love your blog!

Richins Family said...

hey! i didnt realize i had missed your few last posts :( opps! i'm really happy and excited about your new job and finding a house :) how was your lazer surgery? do you love it? i'm excited to see you at christmas! love and miss you