Nov 4, 2009

Hooray!

I've had a great week! Yesterday was my birthday, and even though I don't love being in my LATE twenties I do love getting presents and surprises! Todd gave me a hooded camera lens- no more sun spots all over my pictures. We couldn't celebrate yesterday because I studied all day for the CT boards- which I took this very morning and passed! Woo Hoo I'm officially done with all my education! I never have to open a text book for the rest of my life if I don't want to! It's a joyous feeling when you've been in school for eight years. If I were more organized I could be a doctor by now, LOL. But either way I'm just glad to be done :)

Tonight Todd and I are going out to eat for a birthday-graduation celebration.

Tomorrow I get PRK- corrective vision eye surgery! I'm nervous but everyone has been telling me it is SO worth it and I'll be very glad when all is said and done. I'm excited to see my alarm clock in the morning and not have to poke my dirty fingers in my eyeballs when camping!
If anyone is considering PRK, click on the link to watch this video, it may just change your mind! Wiping the eyeball off with those things? Yuck!


0 comments: