Mar 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It is our four year anniversary! Time flies, especially when you're married to someone like Todd :) We've visited a lot of great places and done some crazy things together. Todd is a great man, and he is my best friend!



























We spent our first summer together in Puerto Rico and the windy city Chicago.


We visited Thailand before we were married, and pretty much fell in love there. Sometime during that trip I realized that I wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life.

When I graduated we visited Hawaii, my old stomping grounds. We camped all over the island, and then stayed in a crummy hotel on Waikiki. Camping was so much more fun!
Last year we traveled through a lot of British Columbia. It was amazing and well worth the trip.




















Romancing the beach in Spain where we spent a few weeks camping, climbing, driving around, and dodging rainstorms:


















On one crazy trip to Yosemite, for the first time in my life I thought that I might die... Obviously, that didn't happen- and I've tried not to take anything for granted since that experience. We've been back to Yosemite since then, and are planning more trips in the future.




Climbing in Mallorca, another destination we hope to revisit some day. Todd picked this vacation destination when he graduated. Anyone want to guess why he'd choose such a place?











Here's to four years, and to eighty-four more!

3 comments:

Our Story said...

How cute! 4 years???? AHHHHH how time flies!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Tricia said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years either. What GREAT pictures!

Bethany Wiggins said...

Four years already? That is amazing. What a neat blog post, Britt. Your photos are stunning. I am so sorry I don't pop over here more! Because your blog is awesomesauce!