Apr 28, 2011

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

We are blurry monsters! Happy Easter, Rar!
Photobucket

I had such a fun Easter this year!  My friend Becca had 2 free snowboarding passes for the last day of the season at Brighton.  To save money, Todd stayed home and let me use the pass.
Becca and I started the day by waking up at 4:30 a.m. and took the tram up to Snowbird to watch the sunrise.  They do it every year for free, and supply hot chocolate and have an Easter service.  It was awesome.
We then came down the valley and ate breakfast at Rich's bagels, meeting some people who were headed up to Brighton as well.
The snowboarding was GREAT.  It reminded me why I used to love it so much.  It was warm and beautiful and challenging and hard and we did jumps and spins and tricks.  Or tried to jump and spin and trick anyway.  I wish Todd were there with me. : )
We ate lunch at Molly's and bumped into the Rich's Bagels crew, who invited us to a "Season's end party" that we decided to check out.  We snowboarded and hiked to a ridge overlooking mountains, clouds, and Heber- it was gorgeous.  And someone brought a Djembe drum.  Did I mention that I wish Todd were there with me?  lol
We didn't stay long and rather than hike back down we sat (me) and laid (Becca) on our boards and used them as sleds to get back to the run.  And boarded back to the car.
Then my parents-in-law supplied me with a subperb Easter feast.  They take good care of me!

And then we showed our families our condo we got as a rental property.  (Pictures to come.  Maybe.)

By the end of the day I was pretty wiped out but happy for having had so much fun.

Happy Easter

And one more for fun:
Photobucket

0 comments: