Oct 20, 2011

The P.E.

For the past four months Todd has been studying for the PE exam.  It is an eight hour hard core
crazy exam.  He has to take it to become a Professional Engineer, which can happen after working
 for four years as an Engineer In Training.  (He became an EIT upon passing the Fundamentals of
 Engineering exam- another eight hour test you can take before graduating from college.)

This test is very important in most engineers' careers, as it allows them to approve and supervise
projects like bridge or building construction, street maintenance projects, storm drain
construction, etc.  

However, I want my husband back!

I try to stay out of his way since he has serious eight to ten hour study sessions and practice
exams on a regular basis (seriously!)  But I'm running out of things I've wanted to do alone. 
Like blog about the PE exam :)

The test is a week from Saturday, and Todd won't be the only one overjoyed that he's put it
behind him!

Let's hope he passes and he doesn't have to
do this all over next year!

I just have to document that Todd is so SMART!!!  He just amazes me with his self discipline and
commitment to school, work, and everything else he does.  I feel so lucky to be married to him.
I sure love that man! :)

This is one of many study books.  It is a hair shy of
three inches thick and it weighs a ton!

Notice the clock.  8:18 pm.This is how we spend our romantic
Friday and Saturday nights.  And come to think of it we spend
most other nights like this too.
Here are most of his study materials.

My smart babe!

0 comments: