Dec 30, 2015

The Holidays

Happy holidays!  I'm a bit relieved they're nearly over! 
--THANKSGIVING--
We had a great Thanksgiving in Phoenix with all (but 2) of the Hammond Family!  That's 39 people!

IMG_8546
Avery's "talent" was running around during everyone else's talents for the talent show.  She and Henry really had fun together!
a
Lydia wanted to see how many relatives she could sleep on this vacation. ;)

  IMG_8526 

IMG_8521


  IMG_8519
This was the BEST Thanksgiving!  We played volley-ball, kick-ball, and ran around to really earn our turkey and pies.  Libby took me on an 8 mile run Thanksgiving morning too!  (She told me it was 4 miles and it nearly killed me, lol!)

--DECEMBER--
It's already snowed a ton this year, hooray!  I don't mind the snow, even though I would love to move to the beach. :)  Time to get my ski gear whipped into shape.

b 

We have all been sick way too much this year.  I just feel like I have thrown up SO MANY times...  Avery and Lydia have had the flu, plenty of colds, and they just got over hand-foot-mouth and it's been awful.  Even Todd has been sick a lot, which is rare for him.
Here is to a healthier 2016!

f
Naycorn was sick too
c
Hand-foot-mouth-arms-legs-face-bum I think?
 
--CHRISTMAS--
Christmas was simple and sweet.  It was so exciting for Avery.  I'm not big on decorating for the holidays but I think I'll make a teensy weensy bit more effort next year cuz she just loved everything about Christmas!

IMG_8840
Santa came!
IMG_8847
Lydia tasting her exersaucer

IMG_8851
Avery testing her helmet and jumprope.
IMG_8853
Sweet gift from Lydia to Avery
IMG_8856
Wish Todd were in this pic!  He was there, I promise!
Can you tell that I'm not into decorating? The fake tree broke, I was too lazy to fix it. The "believe" blocks we have are re-arranged to say "vile bee." There's also a painted Christmas tree on the mantle with a cat being shocked. Decorating? Meh...

0 comments: